Friday, August 3

and then it was August

Hey long lost blog!
 Four and half months later, I finally get around to pounding out a post.
 Sorry about that. Life got in the way.. I got a part time job, and then another job, which was supposed to be full time, and I was supposed to quit the part time, but I decided on a whim to apply at my favorite boutique in town and landed myself a second part time job so I quit the full time job.
Still following?
 Right now I'm a part-time portrait photographer and a part time sales girl of lovely undergarments and clothing! I'm very happy with both jobs, the supposed to be full time job was sewing and alterations and for many reasons the job wasn't a good fit.
  This summer has been full of camping and exploring and sunshine.
Exstew River
Main Exstew Waterfall
Telkwa Pass

In other big news, I am waiting for the finalization of the divorce papers. I agreed in January and the ball is rolling albeit very, very slowly.  Part of the reason I haven't blogged is I wasn't sure if I was ready to post about the final demise of my relationship with Mr.Darcy, at this point we are still friends, but have agreed that the relationship isn't going to be repaired. It took me a really long time to come to peace with this fact, and I have done a lot of growing in the past 9 months.


2 comments:

Rudee said...

I'm sorry about the divorce. Even if it is what's best for you both, it's not the way any of us wants a partnership to end. I wish you peace.

And, damn girl, your photos are beautiful!

Darci said...

Thanks Rudee, glad to hear your vacation is going well!