I'm looking forward to reading it on my mini vacation this weekend.
I've been super busy with PartyLite which is great in sales, but hard on life in general. Because of the full time job, which is starting to drive me bonkers.. I hate warranty. I just can't get my mind wrapped around all the little things.. I am trying so hard not to let people down, but I can't handle it. They don't seem to understand that. I think I'm slowly running out of steam. Today I'm going to try and tie up a few loose ends and find something to wear to the wedding.
Sometimes I wish life was simpler. I can't even explain that sentence without divulging the gory details, of things that are best left unsaid.
I found the cutest comic blog. It's called Being Five, Do check it out.
I think I shall start an I wish list, and then try and reorder my time to actually do the things I want to do.
- More time to read
- My room looked livable not lived in.
- I had friends to go for coffee with and have adventures with.
- My husband would do his end of the bargain per laundry and tidying.
- I made my own lunches, instead of buying them.
- I was 20 lbs lighter
- I wasn't so critical of myself and the ones I love.
- I actually accomplished the small things.
- I could go back to Victoria for a few weeks.
But I am done for one day.
Till next time.