Thursday, November 29

Not quite so shaky

Well things have improved a small amount.
But still stuck between a rock and hard place. But the rock has budged a little bit.
Now I'm finding I have a hard time pulling my body out of bed in the morning. I think that I need to make some changes to my excerise schedule because I'm not sleeping well. It's starting to effect everything. I dread having to go to work. To do work I don't really enjoy. But I've commited to work until husband's done school.
Newfoundland might not be such a distance dream!! We are going to look into school there :)
Which is totally exciting. But I will have to keep y'all updated on that

Now for the big news! I got my ears pierced for the first time in my life. It hurt like heck, and don't let anyone tell you different. But I'm happy I actually did it. My little sister also got it done, and she was much much braver then me. I was tearing up and hyperventilating. But it wasn't as bad as shots used to at the dentist.

Neways I'm on lunch right now, and I need to start writing my Christmas letter :)
Thanks to everyone for the encouraging comments.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

If you guys move to Newfoundland for school, expect a visitor! I've wanted to see that part of Canada forever :)

Your ears look great with little sparklies in them! Now we need to get together and plan your next piercing. I'll come with and get one done as well lol

Annnnd last but not least, I had tons of fun losing games with you last night