Monday, November 26

thoughts

So much I would love to write, but they are dark and secret thoughts. This blog is so wide open. I need a friend to share with, to help me understand this time. I am clinging to the verse "and this too shall pass".
Right my wanderlust is kicking in, I want to be traveling to new places and seeing new faces. I've been contemplating Newfoundland, because the Husband has a friend there that is dear to his heart. But I don't know if it would be possible before he finishes school.

I want to be on a grand adventure. Not strapped to a decent paying job with benefits, because that would be the sensible thing to do. Some days I hate being SENSIBLE.. But thats another topic in itself.


On to happier things, I'm burning Plum & Cognac candles, and I love them. They are this deep rich purple color. I will take some photos and post them.
I'm sorry this post is so downhearted. But it's just the really life me right now.

2 comments:

joni said...

an adventure to Newfoundland!!?!... wow i think if i could travel i would like to see the sites near the Eastern Coast of Canada first..

Darci i honestly don't know what to say to encourage you.. or know where you are at...but i am in for a coffee or walk. .. sorry girl... its never a nice valley when it constantly hurts.

prayers being sent up for you.

Daughter of Zion said...

Darci. Im here for you. sorry we couldn't talk longer on the phone. Call again.