Tuesday, July 24

Tuesday's Girl

Last night I was snuggled up in bed and hit dreamland at 8:00 pm. I had joked about how Husband's bedtime was 8. Then I just zonked out. I woke up at 1:22 am, thinking that I would have to get up soon :)
I totally need the extra hours. I haven't been to sleep that early in years.
But at 10 am I am still yawning. I wanted so badly to rollover and go back to sleep.
But duty calls. Someone had to bring the bacon home. Besides I can sleep in tomorrow morning. Day off, WOOT!!
Oh my favorite song is playing Big & Rich " lost in this moment"
It's our song :)
So I passed my awful cold on to the husband. I'm getting a sore throat now.. gosh.. Summer colds are evil.
update on sore throat, well it disappeared, after about 4 cookies!!
So I finally went out rollerblading. I am so out of shape. Well that's not true, my shape is round. Blah. So I had achy hips and calves, I definitely need to do it more often.
Then I went to Moriah's for a nice healthy Guamole & Egg sandwich :) Well I should figure out how to be productive instead of writing blog entries.
I just drove a F350, Such a huge truck. Don't ever want to own one.

No comments: