Saturday, October 17

What a change in weather overnight. Last night we had winds up to 96km, blowing rain/wet snow around. It was actually scary to walk home from work last night because of the wind blowing the trees around. I was having a hard time walking in a straight line, and was being blown backwards, and it was very difficult to walk. It sounded like airplanes taking off all through the night, but it was just the wind. 
 
 This morning dawn clear & sunny with some very cold wind. But not nearly as strong. I sure hope it's like this tomorrow morning when I have to catch a bus to the dentist in the morning. 
 
I am so tired of working 5 days in a row, this job is so mentally exhausting. 

2 comments:

Rudee said...

It's been blustery here, too. No snow yet.

I hear you about the grind of working 5 days in a row. It IS exhausting.

Lollie said...

I'm so glad you didn't have an umbrella! You might have ended up like Mary Poppins! JK
I hope the weather is nicer when you have to go to the dentist. Can't say I've ever worked a 9-5, but any kind of grind can become...dreary. Pray for purpose in the everyday, and ask God for a hug:) I have to do that too:)
Love you Sweet Girl, thinking of you and praying for you<3