Saturday, October 3

Tomato on toothpicks


Mr. J, Ms. M & I are in a competition to see who can lose the most weight in 30 days. So far I have gained 4 lbs. It's depressing. At this point I'm ready to weigh in only once a week. J & I went for a walk on Friday and decided to put a little wager on it, and on Monday M decided to join in, so we restarted as of the 14th of Sept.
It's great because it's making me want to work out, I've been running and doing yoga on the wii, and feeling thinner.


In other news Value Village had a 50% off sale, and I found two pairs a jeans and a cape. The first pair are high waist-ed and fit me like a charm, the second pair are skinny jeans, and would fit better if I lost 4 inches an inch or two.






I am thinking Little Miss Orange Riding hood for Halloween.
What do you think?

PS: Mr. Darcy & I are wearing the same pant's if that wasn't obvious already to you smart people!

2 comments:

Rudee said...

I need to lose weight, too. The older you are, the harder it gets.

I love that cape!

Darci said...

It was only 7$!
I am trying to keep the 10 lbs from turning back into 20 again. :(