- My whole closet minus one suitcase fits into three black garbage bags. I was pretty impressed. I thought it would take a few more then that. Some of my clothes are from 12yrs ago. Surprisingly they still fit.
- I won't miss the mosquitoes when I leave Terrace.
- I am not looking forward to the road trip back to Abbotsford with My niece, B-i-L, Sister and my cat. I wish I fly or move at the speed of light. It will be memorable at least.
- I've played way to much Farmville and Sorority life in the last two days.
- I went shopping today at Ella (the only store I've found that carries undergarments that fit my rib cage, which apparently is itty bitty, unlike my breasts) I got two new bras, one is also a swim top! The second one will have invisible straps because they didn't have any strapless bras that fit comfortably.
- Sorry nothing very exciting is rolling around in my brain right now.
Thursday, July 15
Fridays are fun
Fragments are here!! Visit the lovely Mrs.4444's for more Friday Fun!
at 9:23 PM