- Tell the devil today, he is a liar, He will not take your joy, your peace or disturb your spirit.
- Tell him he cannot sleep in your bed - there's not enough cover.
- Tell him he cannot sit in your chair - you will not give him a cushion of comfort.
- Tell him he can't touch your body - it's covered with the blood of Jesus!
- Tell him he cannot audit your finances - you've changed accountants!
- Tell him he cannot enter your home - the locks have been changed.
- Tell him to leave your workplace - he's not on the list of things to do today.
- Tell him to take his hands off your children - because you've had hands laid on them.
- Tell him you have no time for nonsense, criticism, or fears - you are on a mission, and you walk by faith.
- Tell him no more tears, heartaches or headaches - because there's another, He that restores your soul.
- Tell him, today, you have a gentle, powerful inner peace within, that consumes you and leaves no room for confusion.
- Tell him, today, you will respond soothingly to a crying child, a tense spouse, or an impatient friend.
- Tell him, today, you will find no fault with a relative, friend, or colleague.
- Tell him to leave your tongue alone - for today you will not talk about anyone, before placing God at the beginning of your thought.
- Tell him, wherever you are, God is. Tell him, God said, "My people will abide in a peaceful habitation... and in a quiet resting place." (Isaiah 32:18)
Today, tell him he is a liar!
"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have trouble; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world" (John 16:33)
(1) You have the right to remain silent.
(2) You have the right to a fair trial - to be given to you by the saints before they drop-kick you into the pit of hell forever.
(3) You have the right to know that anything you say or do CAN and WILL be held against you.