Wednesday, May 13

Balmy Winds

I've started knitting a new square for my patchwork knitted blanket. I took the first one a part. This one is green and will have an asterix in it.  The baby blanket I am working on doesn't look anything like the photos :(

The last two days have been so balmy, it's such a lovely change. We went to a drop in clinc last night, so Husband could get checked out by a doctor. His chair dropped to the floor last week and jarred his back. It's getting better though, we decided to not wait 50 mins for the bus and walked home, and we even made a pit stop to pick up more butterscotch pecan cookies. We made it home in an hour and saved $4.50!

Tonight I went to work and then I got a voluntary go home early, so I only worked for 3.5 hours.
I was so hungry so I made pancakes with frozen strawberries and blueberries with a scoop of Vanilla ice cream.

I am in the process of uploading photos and vidoes. I have an adorable one of little birdy. My mom taught her how to say Grandma :)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Smellyann said...

She's so cute!

Sorry the blanky isn't going as planned.

Yay for saving money, though!

Rudee said...

Ohhhh. She is adorable! I love when they learn to talk.