- Hosts this lovely day, where you can put all your random things into a post!
- Happy Birthday to my little Birdy! She turned 2 yesterday, and we had a doggy theme party on Wednesday, I am still waiting on photos. I will post them later.
- I have worked out twice and hoping to make it a third time
- A mechanic was removing a cylinder-head from the motor of a Harley motorcycle when he spotted a well-known cardiologist in his shop. The cardiologist was there waiting for the service manager to come and take a look at his bike when the mechanic shouted across the Garage, 'Hey Doc, want to take a look at this?' The cardiologist, a bit surprised,walked over to where the mechanic was working on the motorcycle. The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, 'So Doc , look at this engine. I open its heart, take the valves out, repair any damage, and then put them back in, and when I finish, it works just like new.So how come I make $39,675 a year and you get the really big bucks ($1,695,759) when you and I are doing basically the same work?' The cardiologist paused, smiled and leanedover, then whispered to the mechanic..."Try doing it with the engine running"
- It's rained cats and dogs since I've arrived home, I do miss that about St.John's, we rarely ever had rain. It would mist once in a while.
Friday, November 6
at 11:55 a.m.