Monday, November 2

Home!

I awoke to the sound of a chain saw. Only in the boonies!
I skipped out on church and slept in, it was quite lovely after my long day. Woke up at 10:30am (Friday) Helped move Ms.M to her Mom's and they dropped me off at the airport at 2:30 am, and then I got checked in around 3:30 and boarded the plane at 5am. I slept for about two hours, and hour on each flight. I Arrived in P.G. at noon, (which was 4:30pm according to my body clock) We went for lunch and came back out and the cat wasn't in his harness. I have no idea how he got out of it, but I was starting to panick and there he was inside of my suitcase!
I let him ride in the vehicle for the last two hours and he wanted to sit on the dash, and it was quite funny.
We pulled in around 9pm and I was so tired. The kids finally got home after 10 pm, and my body was like hello!! it's 2:30am, go to bed.
I visited with two different friends from my old work, and the popped into see my little birdy.
I can't wait to go visit the new natural good store in town.

3 comments:

Rudee said...

So glad you made it alright. Now get some well deserved rest!

Tamara said...

You're home???? :) Bonnie, you and me need to get together!

Jen Wilson said...

Glad you made it home safely!! Hope you have a great time settling in :)