- minimalistic - I want to sort through my clothes and pack two boxes. One-Small but want to fit. Two - Doesn't fit nicely but I love it to death. Then hang everything else up.
- un-organized - Two PL shows next week, and I have no idea which new and cool products I should bring, plus I want to redo my show presentation, and I don't have my PL manual.
- swallowed up - owing money.
- bored - my real job is driving me crazy.
- run down - my immune system just can't catch up with itself
- un beautiful - can't get rid of a few pounds, hate that I can't just be happy with who I am.
- under appreciated - wish I was doing something that I could fully spread my wings out in, and show that I can do it!
- INSOMNIA - The reason I'm posting at 1:30 in the morning.
Plus I started watching something on YouTube which was very thought provoking.
It's an hour long and I haven't finished the whole thing yet, but the first part was really good.
Do set sometime aside and give it a listen. It has the power to change your life :D (uhoh must stop now, I am reminding myself of a pastor I know) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuabITeO4l8
BTW, per the note at the top. Yes this is a pity post, no I'm not asking or looking for it. I'm just saying it so it's out there. My five min complaining rule. You have five, say everything you can then stop and give it all to God.
Some 2008 resolutions (I rarely actually make these, because then I can't break them)
- To live greener. (www.greenasathistle.com)
- To eat right for my blood type, or just plan healthier.
- Take one course from the Alive Academy.
- Lose 20 lbs.
- Become a better wife, daughter of the king.
- Rid myself of everything I don't need/use regularly. (Downsize, as Husband would say)