Monday, November 17

Ode to Clover

To one who posts so much I can't ever comment enough..
To one I have always admired but never gotten to know well enough
To one who's struggles I have come to empathize with in a small way.
To one who always seems to have her eyes focus on the cross,
To one who always has a smile and hug for me, even if I am wearing perfume. (sorry)
To one who is so wonderfully creative, it inspires me.
To one who never shows off her creativity enough.
To one who can sing like I only wish I could.
Miz Clover this is for you.
I miss my west coast sister in Jesus :)
 
 

2 comments:

Lynnie Ha said...

oh sweetie, thanks...!

((((darci))))

*sniffs*

"To one I have always admired but never gotten to know well enough"... i always feel the same way about you....

aww gee, i miss u too!

hugs :D

Tamara said...

So true!! :)