Friday, February 6

Interview Me, Part 3

Stephanie asked:

Would you rather be blind or deaf? Why?


Deaf, I would miss seeing the beautiful colors and people's faces. Seeing as I talk to people a lot on the phone, I don't think I would miss hearing voices. Plus you can still see facial expressions. Although being able to speak is faster, with a computer and typing. You have the chance to stop and think about what you will say next.

If your house was on fire, what would you grab on your way out?


My Cat... I'm tempted to say my computer... or my photos.. things that irreplaceable.

Where is your favorite place on earth?

I would say, any place where I have friends/or family.

I love Lakelse Canyon,  Tulum, Mexico. Lost lake
  Mainly if it consists of water and sunny weather, with a great friend and a good book. I would be happy as a clam.

What is the best thing you know how to cook?

I shall have to take a poll on this.. I try to advoid cooking. Possibly Mushroom soup, or Lasanga.. I once had someone ask me to write down the instructions for something I made, I think that was a sandwich. I had someone try to set me up with their son. Joys of working at a fishing lodge :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Great answers!!! Can you believe I have still never been to Lakelse Canyon!