Tuesday, February 26

NEW HAIR

Some of you have already seen it!

Sorry to the rest of your for being a tease..


But I can't find my camera.. :S

So tonight I will go home and get my brother to snap some photos for me...

So many changes in a fortnight.. So much that I am mentally tired and sad all the time. I can't even blog about it at the moment. cause I will want to loosen the hold on my tears. I just ask that everyone keep me in your prayers..

These are two statements that I am clinging to right now..

First is my scripture of the year "God Makes ALL things beautiful in HIS TIME" *paraphrased by me and this quote I found today..

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.- EB White




I sure hope everyone's 2008 is much happier then mine is right now..

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Darci you have been in my prayers!
Can't wait to see your new hairdo at cell.(I probably won't be there this week, my boys are sick)

Charlene said...

Praying for you everytime I think of it. Email me or call if you need to talk and I look forward to a coffee date... soon I hope. God bless you!
Psa 34:15 The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.

Christy said...

Aww Darci! Love you and praying for you!! Maybe another girl's night is in order?

Bonnie said...

*hugs* Your in my prayers

joni said...

eesh.. sorry Darci..rough new years are awful... i will keep you in my prayers as well.

..my verse was/is.. Where does my help come from? my help comes for the Lord...

sending you a hug. and next time i see you...i will give you one.

Darci said...

thanks for all the hugs and prayers!

Tamara said...

Love ya & praying for you of course :)

Benjamin Davidson said...

I saw the EB White quote somewhere recently... I laughed. Sounds like me, definitely. I tend not to end up lanning at all, and instead just jump on whichever opportunity presents itself first. At BCIT, it's the change the world part. Back home, a good time is in order. Obviously this phrase rings especially true here, but in general, if you can find the power to swing both, even for a day or two here and there, you will have achieved something very special.