Friday, February 15

One week.

You know those weeks when you can't believe how much has happened?
Well thats what it's been like for me.
I tried to upload photos yesterday but it wouldn't let me. So I will work on that, but for now.
I've had a job interview!! and it was quite successful if I may say so myself. Now the big choices. I am 25.5 what do I want to do with the next 6 months of my life??? I would way rather work for myself and do some on line courses with the Alive Academy then continue to work for other people. So I have some praying to do and talking with the wise people in my life.

My brother is coming back soon, so I will be getting my hair done. I had to cancel my trim because the road was so slushy and I had to many things to get done on Tuesday.

The wall/bathroom is started in my room, YES!!

This week I am doing a FREE SHIPPING sale with Party lite. So if you want to order just let me know, and I pay the 5.25 shipping! Order closes next Saturday! I will post the guest special later too.
Do leave a comment if you want to see a catalog.

mm well I'm off to have Root Beer floats.
Please keep me in your prayers, there are a lot of things going on in my life right now.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

I can't wait to see how Aaron does your hair :) I know it's going to look friggin awesome!

joni said...

hey .. is there a party still on? me and my cuz where hoping to come to it...

as always wishing you all the best...hang in there darci..

Christy said...

I can't wait either!

Praying for you!!!