- Electrical boxes that are wired
- A window
- New Sink
- New Tap
- New counter top
- New Paint(hopefully unless I steal it and repaint my green)
- Pool table (Praise the Lord) (it's only been a year)
- Boxes for MCC (Woot)
- things I haven't noticed are missing because it's always a freaking disaster area.
- All the tools for the project
- Dirty laundry
- Bed and box spring
- Partylite Product (I am going to clear a corner in the parents attic soon or have a sale)
- Renewed Trust/Faith/Hope
- Forgiveness. Realization that all sin is equal.
- God showing up in a huge way
- Knowing I am not a 2nd rate citizen
- Expecting God to do bigger and better miracles
- Possible 5 day Escape
- New 2 day mandatory work week.
- Online school (Herbs for Health)
- Giant break from teaching Jr Youth
- Honesty all around but sugar coated in His Love and Grace.
- Healing for my back pain/soreness
- Find my direction in Natural Health.
- Striving to be in his rest.
- Loving the direction our home group is taking!
- Freedom to Or stand up and testify or sit down, and shut-up.
- Decided to get a tattoo ( You can't promise yourself something then back out)
- Desire to go to Africa, to an Orphanage and also visit my World Vision Child.
- Motto of the week: "be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves." Ref: Matt 10:16b
Tonight I felt like an ADD child with Restless Leg Syndrome, plus Hyper-activity. Until I realized it was past midnight, I was hungry, still wearing my grease stained jeans. (fully dressed from biking with Jr Youth still) That I had sat at computer and not removed the dust and dirt from my room, or organize myself for Gwen's Fundraiser tomorrow night.
How do I solve this? Grabbing a handful of chocolate chips, getting my tote bag upstairs (Sorry mom that it sat in your entrance for a week) Putting comfy clothes on and wrapping up in a blanket. Phew just felt the tension release. It was amazing.
Alright, now that it's 5 AM, and I have to go to the dentist tomorrow.. (Boo, but YEA) and then take a nap, and then pack everything to do a Partylite fundraiser.