By request, a life update
Newest to oldest
(or shall we say, whatever I can remeber after pulling an all nighter)
Table setting by Janel
- We are moving 19 houses up the street, hopefully. You can see it from our doorstep, and it's about $300 less just for rent, and much smaller so it will feel more filled up with the stuff we have. The thing Husband likes is the Jacuzzi tub!
- I worked my first late night shift... We are talking till 5 am in the morning, and no I haven't gone to bed yet (it's 7:19 am)
- We had the launch service for Avalon Wesleyan church this morning! (did I mention that we get up at 7 am every Sunday to setup) 27 people attended! Lots of other exciting news regarding the church too.
- I finished and mailed my little Birdy's birthday present today.
- I haven't baked much lately, trying to steer away from the carbs, not feeling so thin lately. (Notice the word feeling.. It's all in my head/stomach, I haven't quite decided yet)
- Things are always interesting around the house with "Lucifer" aka Daxter.. I bought him a play toy from my adventure downtown and he has partially shredded it.. I don't know if that means he appreciated it or not. Of course I do get him back for his incessant meowing by making him model Tu-Tu's occasionally.
Thanksgiving dinner Contribution