No, they are starting to escape me. Or maybe that's just my
so here we go in point form
- I want to take an English course, because I want to learn more about this lovely language that I speak and write in. To know that I am writing properly, because I write like my father. Short and to the point. Abrupt and with poor grammar. It keeps me from sharing my thoughts because I doubt myself. I wonder if I am funny, entertaining and though provoking, or if my words betray my lack of education.
- I need to set up boundaries in my brain for this blog. (I might be repeating myself) But I want to know clearly what I can talk about here and what I can't.
- I need to start a knitting project that I can finish and be proud of. Also I would love to take a class or learn from someone.
- I know I said in my another post that I am very short sighted. Let me revise that I am stuck in a temporary mindset. Like living on the East Coast is just for a short time. So I don't spend the time getting to know people here, because we will be leaving eventually, I can be miserable because of it, and many things suffer including career, further education, and financial stability.
- I need to get my taxes done.. and submit our benefits claims. This one is eating at me because I have to wait for Mr.Darcy's T4's and he's been getting the run around from Revenue Canada. Plus I like to wait to have everything in my hand. Which leads me to some procrastinating.
- I am blown away by all the comments on my TV post, Thank you everyone! I appreciate the feedback and interaction so much. It was one of those random thoughts and I didn't expect anyone to really respond and then there were 10 comments!
- I killed the plant in my header, (Le sigh) There isn't any direct sunlight in our dungeon, and then I forgot it outside and it went below zero.
- I need to take photos of my inner child paintings (you will understand when you see them)
- I can't decided if I want to find a loving home for Daxter here, or keep him.
- I am way to dependent on a the spell check
- It's light outside, so I am going to see what the weather is like!