Thursday, April 3

The Winner is....

Bonzai!
With one wrong.


I think I cheated slightly on the question she got wrong. Now that I think about it I posted about the knee swelling adventures on MSN spaces before Tamara convinced me to jump ship. (Bonnie was also waving at me to jump too) So let me know what scent of partylite you would like! Or else I can ship you a random mystery pack! (I have my new summer scents now)

Linking and photos take way too long.

On to what's been amusing my web time and stealing my dad's bandwith.

Enter for the chance at candy! Dutch Blitz

The Great Blog Hunt.
Soooo much fun. and I'm not finished yet.
Enough said, click the linky!
Edit: I finished, but not before my dad came up to investigate what I was doing,b/c things d/l faster when I am sleeping.


Last night I stayed up super late, but while doing that I came a crossed a blog who needs many prayers. Please check it out when you have a moment. Nate & Tricia

I am off to read another chapter in Agatha Christie's Autobiography.
(Did you know she was raised a bible believing religious type from 0-5, her own words!)
EDIT: I went to sleep no reading last night.
Also I added a Blog Roll, and it will post your updated blogs there. Please let me know if you would/n't like to appear there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by to comment at Canned Laughter. You have been entered to win in the stationery give away. Good Luck!

Also, thanks for getting me hip to the Nancy Drew stationery. I googled it up and ordered a set for my daughter's birthday-she's really into ND these days. Blessings!

Bonnie said...

Woot Woot! I won! YAYYYYY! I <3 partylite candles! Can I get a mix of scents? Oh and if it's easier, my mom is coming down here the last week of april so you can just get her to bring it down if its easier with shipping etc. BTW I love my makeup in that picture! Woot for Tams!