Sunday, June 22

No show :S

Why do I even bother to host things. People never come. It's 3:25 pm. My own sisters aren't here or have copped out. Maybe it's just Sunday afternoon. This is my second Sunday event to have flopped. Two friends are sick. Another is cooking chicken. Boo... So I sit here and write a sad post. So much confusion in my brain.
Oh well.
I think I shall send some people flowers on face book. Then I'm calling the one friend who doesn't stand me up. Off to pack up my candles for tomorrow night :)

EDIT: The friend who got directions brought her little girls over and we had a great visit. It has been about 6 yrs since we seen each other last.

8 comments:

Smellyann said...

What kind of event was it? I'm sorry no one showed...

Gwen said...

Sorry, Darci. Maybe this is TMI but it's a bad time for me and the last couple months have been crazy, brutally painful... so I'm at home with a hot water bottle, Advil and Kleenex. I've been thinking about you all having fun, so I'm disappointed that it didn't turn out better for you. Sorry. :(

Charlene said...

And I am sorry also! I layed around and played nintendo with the kids because my face is so painful I didn't want to be in public. Just finished with supper and now we are going to laze around and watch a movie. Adam went fishing as I was not going to go out. But I would love to see your place soon. I love you!

Jenny said...

I'm so sorry Darci, my dad had a major complications after his surgery,so I was on the phone all afternoon with my sister and family....

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

I was worried about what had happened to you. Camping, sickness, moving... I hope you are having fun!!

Bonnie said...

I can't believe no one showed! That's dum. Well if I was there I would never miss a Darci extravaganza! Every moment with you is like pure win!

Jen Wilson said...

Oh man, I'm sorry Darci! We had bazillions of family stuff with my grandma's 80th birthday ...

Rachel said...

HEy Darci... what a beautiful blog! Seriously!!
I know the feeling of no one showing, just do keep trying!!