Thursday, June 5

My face.

and make up routine. laugh if you must. Until I win! I found this on Heathers blog and loved it. So instead of doing more laundry I did myself up. I am living by this motto, "When going to war, be prepared. Right down to the war paint!"
No make up.

First step. Clean and spritz

all the products. Body shop Vit E cream, and foundation, CG black mascara, BS blush, Clinque Eyeshadow, under eye orange stuff body shop. Arbonne eye cream.

After spritzing with the special stuff on the right in the photo (name escapes me right now) Then moisturizing and putting body shop powder on, now I am trying to hide the dark circles (sorry this was posted as no make up before. My bad)
The Make up Bag!
Eyeshadow application.. :D


The final results.. Personally I am blown away by the transformation. NOW I GOTTA RUN.. going to be late for a wheel alignment.




PS How do you like my model pose?? :D (totally not on purpose)

Edited: How I turned it into the punk rock princess for Rock band tonight!
I found a head scarf, added more dark eye liner, skirt and AcDc t shirt, my $100 heels, with some shiny accessories. All set to have a blast. Which I did. I even sang and it did not suck. :D

One again horrible green wall.

15 comments:

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

Hello Darci!!

I don't know how I win, perhaps because I spend too much time entering contests!!! :)

Megan Cobb said...

Isn't that amazing to see for yourself, in quick images! I was blown away when I blogged my face. You are GORGEOUS. I loved your after shots. Very glam!

KC said...

LOL LOL.. I LOVE IT... I'm just loving that model pose :)
you look beautiful.. I bet the guys at the wheel alignment was blown away also ;)

Musings of a Housewife said...

Gorgeous transformation!! Thanks for playing along. :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the makeup! Very talented!

Dawn

Dawn Ward said...

You have very pretty eyes, and your makeup looks great! Thanks for sharing.

Bonnie said...

Darcikins! You are gorgeous! I think I wanna try a post like this....just for fun tho since the contest is over. Oh that vit E stuff from the Body Shop how is it? I was looking at it when I was in there but didn't get anything because the girls were like uber trying to sell me everything and wouldn't leave me alone.

Andrea said...

Yes, very nice model pose! hehe. :) I'm never good at those model poses!! Oh well. :)

Gwen said...

HELLO HOTTIE!

Christy said...

Hottie is right!!!

joni said...

eesh Darci.. knock out.

The Buntens said...

Oh, very beautiful!

Ginny said...

All great photos, you are so cute! Love the model poses, cute shots!

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow Darci you are looking really great, Nice make up by the way

Oxox -Aaron

Musings of a Housewife said...

What a great transformation! And you're gorgeous. (Sorry I'm so late!! I just saw your link -- ooops!!)